Adrienne Cowden, owner of 720 Consulting, has worked as an Architectural Historian and Historic Preservation Consultant in the private and public sector for over 20 years. Her professional experience includes work in the Technical Preservation Services division of the National Park Service in D.C., the City of Cincinnati Historic Conservation Office as a senior city planner and interim urban conservator, and as staff at private cultural resource management firms. She earned a B.A. in History from Smith College, holds a master’s degree in Historic Preservation Planning from Cornell University, and is listed as a qualified consultant by the Ohio Historic Preservation Office.
- Twentieth-Century Building Materials, McGraw Hill, 1995.
- Historic Concrete, United States Government Printing Office, 1993.
- “City Restores Good Friday Arch.” Cincinnati Preservation Association Newsletter (Vol. 28, Issue 1). Jan.-Mar. 2008.
- “Building Permits and Certificates of Appropriateness.” Cincinnati Preservation Association Newsletter. (Vol. 24, Issue 3). July-Sept. 2006.
- “City of Cincinnati’s Historic Conservation Office Finds Creative Uses for CLG Grants.” The Network. (Vol. 1, Issue 3). Oct.-Nov. 2003.